TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Pacific NorthWest Propagators, is committed to offer the highest quality of healthy and unique conifers and ornamentals.
- Prices are F.O.B. nursery, Rosedale, B.C. unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Prices are good for trade only and are subject to change without notice.
- Credit and payment options are available to established accounts.
- Accounts are due and payable on receipt of invoice and beome over due 30 days from date of shipment or pick-up.
- A 2 percent per month service charge, 24 percent per annum is applied to overdue accounts.
- New accounts are on a cash basis only, for a minimum of one year or until credit has been approved by our credit department.
- All duty, brokerage and phytosanitary certificate fees are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Packing and Shipping:
- Packing and shipping expenses are charged at cost.
- Shipment is at the purchaser’s risk and expense.
- Delivery in our own truck is provided at cost to lower mainland and Vancouver Island destinations depending upon minimum order size and distance of delivery.
- All stock is graded.
- All stock is warranted alive, in good condition and true to name on leaving our nursery, and if proven otherwise will at our option, be replace or credited to the purchaser’s account.
- No warranty, express or implied, is made as to the productiveness of any stock sold.
- Liability in all cases is limited to the payment originally received for the stock.
- Nursery stock is to be inspected by the purchaser on receipt.
- Claims, in writing, must be received withing 7 days of receipt of stock. Photographs must accompany claim.
- Orders are booked and subject to nursery growing conditions, errors in count and with the understanding that same shall be void should losses occur due to agencies beyond our control.
- We reserve this right to substitute one size smaller or one size larger at the corresponding price if necessary unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to indicate verbal changes on the order prior to shipment without voiding the total invoice or order. Purchasers consent to change will be implied by acceptance of material shipped.
- Cancellation of orders must be in writing and accepted by Pacific NorthWest Propagators.
- Returns are not accepted.
- Order are accepted without liability and subject to availability, crops conditions, hail, frost, fire, labour shortages, transportation delays or other causes beyond our control.
Monday to Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.